税收英语对话之境外所得

学习啦  美婷   2020-04-21 12:02:00

  我的境外收入纳税吗?下面小编给大家讲相关的内容,接下来,小编给大家准备了税收英语对话之境外所得,欢迎大家参考与借鉴。

  税收英语对话之境外所得

  Do I pay tax on my income sourced from Japan ?

  纳税人:我是日本ABC公司北京代表处首席代表。请问我在日本的收入在中国纳税吗?

  Taxpayer1 : excuse me ,I am the chief representative office Beijing representative ofice of ABC company in JAPAN .my question is whether I should pay personal income tax on my income sourced from Japan ?

  税务局:这取决于您在中国呆多久。

  Tax official : well ,it depends on how long you have been in china .

  纳税人:能详细解释一下吗?

  Taxpayer : can you explain it in detail ?

  税务局:在中国境内居住不满一年的外国公民,只就境内收入纳税,境外收入不纳税。

  Tax official : yes , I will try . any individual who has resided in china for less than one year will be subject to tax only on his income sourced from china .

  纳税人:如果满一年呐?

  taxpayer if I will have resided in china for a full year ,what will happen ?

  税务局:首先,满一年的概念是在一个历年中,在境内居住满365天,不扣除临时离境天数。

  Tax official : at first ,the concept of the full year means that anybody have resided in china for full 365 days , not accounting2 temporary absence .

  纳税人:什么是临时离境?

  Taxpayer : what is the meaning of the temporary absence ?

  税务局:指一次性离境不超过30天,多次离境累计不超过90天。

  Tax official : the temporary absence means that any individual has left china for less than 30 days at a time or for less than 90 days at several times .

  纳税人:我明白了。

  taxpayer: I see.

  税务局:如果住满1年但不超过5年,境外收入只就境内支付的部分征税。

  Tax official : any individual who has resided in china for more than one year but less than 5 years , the part paid by a foreign employer and attributable to service outside china is exempt3 .

  纳税人:如果超过5年呐?

  Taxpayer : if I will have resided in china for more than 5 years ?

  税务局:那要看你第六年的具体情况

  Tax official : it depends on different condition in the sixth year.

  纳税人:能解释一下吗?

  Taxpayer : can you explain it ?

  税务局:如果连续在华超过5年,从第6年起在中国住满1年的,境外收入要全部在中国纳税。不满1年的,境外收入不纳税;短于90天的,要从新计算5年的期限。

  Tax official : if you have resided in china for another full year after residing in china for 5 years successively , your income sourced from both Japan and china will be subject to the tax . otherwise the income sourced from JAPAN is exempt. If less than 90 days, the period of five year will be recounted.

  纳税人:我是日本国的公民,如果按两国的法律我的境内、境外收入都要纳税的话,怎么办?

  Taxpayer: my nationality is Japan, if I must pay tax on all sources of income in both China and Japan, what should I do?

  税务局:您可提供详细情况,由两国税务当局协商解决。

  Tax official : in this case ,you should provide the detail information and subject to the solution made by the two countries .

  纳税人:我对您的解释很满意。

  taxpayer: I appreciate your explanation.

  扩展:索赔 Claim

  Claims occur frequently in international trade.

  国际贸易中经常发生索赔现象。

  We are now lodging1 a claim with you.

  我们现在向贵方提出索赔。

  I've heard that you have lodged3 a claim against us.

  听说你们已经向我们提出了索赔。

  We've given your claim our careful consideration.

  我们已经就你们提出的索赔做了仔细研究。

  We lodged a claim with you on fertilizer yesterday.

  昨天我们就化肥问题向贵方提出索赔。

  We filed a claim with(against) you for the shortweight.

  关于短重问题,我们已经向你方提出索赔。

  The Chinese representative and Mr.Bake discussed the claim.

  中方代表与贝克先生商谈了索赔问题。

  We have received the letters giving full details of this claim.

  我们已经收到了内容详尽的索赔信件。

  Sometimes the shipping4 company or insurance company is found to be responsible for the claim.

  有时候,船公司或保险公司应负责赔偿。

  Words and Phrases

  claim 索赔;赔偿;赔偿金

  compensate5 赔偿,补偿

  to make a (one's) claim 提出索赔

  to register a (one's) claim 提出索赔

  to file a (one's) claim 提出索赔

  to lodge2 a (one's) claim 提出索赔

  to raise a (one's) claim 提出索赔

  to put in a (one's) claim 提出索赔

  to bring up a (one's) claim 提出索赔

  to make a claim with (against) sb. 向某方提出索赔

  to make a claim for (on)sth. 就某事提出索赔

  claims 索赔;债权
 




相关文章:

1.国际贸易公司简介模板

2.国际贸易实务心得总结

3.国际贸易合同经典版范本

4.国际贸易学习心得

5.国际贸易合同通用版2020

 

【猜您感兴趣】
【税收英语对话之境外所得】相关文章
【外贸英语】图文精华
上一篇:商务英语做生意的效果
下一篇:没有了
学习成就梦想!— — 学习啦
皇家马德里球衣